LEURA s.r.l., in view of its worldwide expansion plan, requires Country agents to seek, market and follow-up on business opportunities in their respective Countries. Interested parties, who believe they can comply in principle with the following GENERAL REQUIREMENTS, are invited to apply and indicate their expression of interest in being considered.
Applicants must fulfill the following GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have university degree in either of the following fields:
Bio-Medical/ Healthcare Sciences or related field
2. Must have read the LEURA s.r.l. scope of work and confirm his/her understanding and interest in being considered.
3. Must confirm his/her capability of approaching and communicating with relevant parties and decision makers as related to Healthcare projects in the Country.
4. Must confirm his/her understanding of the Healthcare system and Healthcare projects implementation system and laws in the respective Country.
5. Provide a copy of his/her C.V. and a brief description of the capabilities and experiences: technical, financial, office… etc.
6. All applicants will be subject to a Skype interview during the selection process.
7. Upon preliminary selection, LEURA s.r.l. will send the applicant a contract for review and signature.
8. The appointment of a representative will be for one year, which is automatically renewable.
9. Applicants and interested parties must understand that their remuneration, benefits and fees will be agreed upon as a percentage of the awarded jobs, and thus, the successful candidates will not be SALARIED.